Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happyzine Scheduled in on Fresh Three Times per Week


Well, it's all on. Yesterday I recorded the first 'top three good news stories for Happyzine this week' segment at Fresh FM, Nelson, New Zealand. I rather like recording Happyzine into audio form. It's fun down at the Fresh FM station. The team there are lovely and I feel very at home there. Perhaps because I've already spent hours recording my albums I really enjoy sitting down in front of a microphone again. So, from next week onwards, they'll play it three times per week. HOW EXCITING!!! So now we're working on enticing other radio stations to play Happyzine around the country (can anyone help out here?). Hee hee hee ... soon my grand plan for nationwide happiness shall become a reality! This may be a 'drop in the bucket' but gradually Happyzine's beginning to influence NZ's mainstream media to also focus on the positive side of life. So now one of the main focuses for Happyzine is attracting more good news, in written, photographic, audio, video, musical, artistic or anyothermediumyoucanthinkof form. There is so much to appreciate in life and this is one way of spotlighting the yummy side of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment