Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Some businesses are still feeling the love ...


I recently met Elliot from Endemicworld.com via the e-waves. This is what they have to say for themselves:

"We want to make New Zealand design accessible worldwide and help our designers build their businesses and brands."

They've got some funky, affordable gear available on their site. Aotearoa designs have this wonderful edge to them, a fresh way of speaking out to the world and I feel so proud to check out this site and see what my people have been up too. Knowing that guts it takes to put yourself out there as an artist, and to keep doing so while you build up a following, I think these designers deserve all the support they can find. Endemicworld.com are onto a great thing here.

I checked out an Endemicworld.com promo video (made by the Made from New Zealand team). And you know what? These dudes feel good about their future as a business! Right on. What I loved about their video was that they basically said their sales were still increasing and that their future looked strong. It's so refreshing to tune into some visual information that is inspiring (for me as a business-minded-girl) and where businesses people are referring to their futures with relaxed expressions on their faces.

Long may the people relax!





No comments:

Post a Comment