Friday, May 22, 2009

Total babes don't come in one dress size


Check these gorgeous women out. In many parts of the Western influenced world it's challenging to avoid feeling the pressure to look a certain way, regardless of our natural shapes. I've had the pleasure of living in some parts of the world where the outside appearance isn't as important as what's coming from within. This is a very relaxing experience. And then, I've moved into some of NZ's cities where culturally things are quite the opposite and I felt like scuttling for cover because my relaxed attire wasn't quite up to the standard. Ah well, here I am sitting in the comfort of the Happyzine living room, also known as 'home', safe in the knowledge that here anything goes. This list goes some way towards celebrating the lush and fuller figured woman. Actually, I think these ladies look gorgeous and well, pretty normal. Normal in the sense that nature doesn't design anyone the same (thank goodness) and these girls are working very well with what they've got!
Girls and boys, when was the last time you checked yourself out in the mirror and said 'What a gorgeous babe I am!'? I tried it this morning, it was quite a refreshing experience. I challenge you to try it and let me know how it feels!

No comments:

Post a Comment